On-Site Food Safety Training for Organizations
More and more companies realize the time and cost value of on-site training. AFSI on-site food safety training is a flexible, cost-effective option allowing you to train individuals, teams or an entire organization.
AFSI's on-site training offers personal attention and the ability to customize the program. Participants appreciate spending less time away from home and the office.
On-site training is ideal for six or more individuals with training focused on your unique operations.
There are no travel expenses, and programs are delivered when and where you want them—at your offices, at our center locations or at a location of your choice. With more people where you need them, you’ll increase productivity and keep projects moving.
New Horizons On-site Training results in:
- English or Spanish Training
- Training customized to your specializations
- Training at your corporate, field-office or retail locations
Your employees and your business benefit because:
- Courses are planned around individual and department schedules and delivered in any format.
- Teams learn with real-world, mission-specific examples to ensure your project's success.
- You maintain productivity with flexible course scheduling.
- You can train groups of employees to significantly reduce expenses.
- You can tailor the course material to fulfill corporate needs and expectations.
Ready to bring industry-leading IT training to your workplace? Contact your local New Horizons Learning Center today.
AFSI Serves Private Establishments including:
3. Does the training provider have business liability and malpractice insurance?
AFSI carries business liability insurance through State Farm and malpractice insurance through the Healthcare Providers Service Organization.
We hope that the information on this website will help you enjoy healthy eating.